Thank you for taking the time to visit my personal website. Hopefully the information I have presented on this site can be useful and there is knowledge.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Profile

Thank you for visiting my blog
My name is Muhammad Nashiruddin  I was born in a small village in Karanganyar,Central Java. I was born in a family environment in a simple but till now I am alwaysproud of. And do not forget to thank my father and my mother had raised me.I was born of four brothers. My first child of my three younger sisters.I now live in a small rented boarding in Cikarang, Bekasi because I work and study here.here I will try to build his career and my education what I try I hope this can be successful and beneficial for me, family, nation and my religion course.Thank you as much as I say to my blog visitors may be useful and can be interwovenrelationship between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment