Thank you for taking the time to visit my personal website. Hopefully the information I have presented on this site can be useful and there is knowledge.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A visit demon Forced To Rasulullah SAW

A visit demon Forced To Rasulullah SAW

(From Muadh bin Jabal, Ibn Abbas)

When we were with the Prophet Muhammad at the residence of a friend Ansar, suddenly heard someone calling from outside the house: "O inhabitants of the house, can I go? Because you will need me. "

Messenger of Allah said: "Do you know who's calling?"

We replied: "Allah and His Apostle know better."

He continued, "That's the devil, curse of Allah be with him."

Umar bin Khattab said: "Let me kill him, O Messenger of Allah".

The Prophet held: "Patience, O Umar, do not you know that God gave him a chance until the Day of Resurrection? Better to open the door for him, because he had been ordered by God for this, understand what he was about to say and listen well. "

Ibn Abbas RA said, then opened the door, he was like a grandfather who defect in one eye. In his beard hair as there are seven strands of horse hair, fangs fangs look like a pig, cow lips like a lip.

He said: "Greetings to you Muhammad. Greetings to you audience ... "

Prophet then answered: "Hail belongs only to Allah, as an accursed creature, what is your need?"

He said: "O Muhammad, I came here not on my will, but out of necessity."

"Who forced you?"

An angel of God's messenger has come to me and said:

"Allah commands you to go to Muhammad as he bowed himself. Tell Muhammad about the way in tempting humans. Jawabalah truthfully all questions. For the sake of Allah, if you lie once, then God will make you dust in the wind. "

"Therefore I now come to you. Ask what you want to ask. If I lie, I will be scorned by all my enemies. Nothing that happened to me instead of scolding the greatest enemy. "

People Who hated the Devil

Prophet then said to Satan: "If you're honest, most people who hate you?"

Satan immediately replied: "You, you and people like you are God's creatures the most I hate."

"Who's next?"

"Youth who are righteous who give themselves serve Allah."

"Then who will?"

"People Aliim and wara '(Loyal)"

"Then who else?"

"People are always ablutions."

"Who else?"

"An indigent patient and never complained kesulitannnya kepda others."

"What sign of patience?"

"O Muhammad, if he does not complain about the difficulty to others during three days, God will reward those who steadfastly persevere."

"What's next?"

"Rich people are grateful."

"What kesyukurannya sign?"

"He took the wealth of the place, and also removing it from its place."

"People like Abu Bakr what do you think?"

"He never menurutiku in the ignorance, especially in Islam."

"Umar ibn Khattab?"

"By God every encounter with him I would run away."

"Usman bin Affan?"

"I'm embarrassed to people who were ashamed of her angel."

"Ali bin Abi Talib?"

"I expect him to survive my head, and hoped he released me and I let him go. but she will not do that. "(Ali ibn Abi Talib obtaining dhikr of Allah SWT)

Practices That Can Harm the Devil

"What do you feel if you saw someone from my people who want to pray?"

"I felt chills and shaking."

"Why?"

"Because, every slave 1x prostrate to Allah, Allah raised 1 degree."

"If a fasting my people?"

"My body felt bound until he broke."

"If he haj?"

"I'm like a madman."

"If he read the Koran?"

"I feel like a tin melt over the fire."

"If he give alms?"

"That's like people are splitting my body with a saw."

"Why is that?"

"Because there are four advantages in alms for him. That blessing in his property, his favorite, that charity will become veil between him and the fire of hell and all kinds of misfortune are dispelled from him. "

"What can break your waist?"

"The sound war horse in the way of Allah."

"What can melt your body?"

"Repentance those who repent."

"What can burn your heart?"

"Istighfar at the time of day and night."

"What can tarnish your face?"

"Alms are silent - silent."

"What can stab your eyes?"

"Dawn prayers."

"What you can hit your head?"

"Prayer in congregation."

"What is most bothering you?"

"Assembly of the clergy."

"How does your food?"

"With my left hand and my finger."

"Where children overshadow you - your son in the summer?"

"Under the human nail."

Become a Friend of Man The Devil

The Prophet then asked: "Who is your friend, O Satan?"

"Eater of usury."

"Who's your friend?"

"Adulteress."

"Who was your sleep?"

"Drunk."

"Who's your guest?"

"Thief."

"Who is your messenger?"

"Tailor magic."

"What makes you happy?"

"Vowing to divorce."

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"People leaving Friday prayers"

"Who is the most membahagiakanmu man?"

"People who leave prayers intentionally."

Devil Helpless Before the People Who Ikhlas

Prophet then said: "Praise be to Allah who has been happy and menyengsarakanmu my people."

Satan immediately replied:

"No, no .. there would be no happiness for me to live up to the end of the day.

How can you be happy with your people, while I could get into their bloodstream and they can not see me. In order that created me and gave me a chance until the final day, I will mislead them all. Both are stupid, or intelligent, who can read and can not read, the wicked and the righteous, but sincere servant of Allah. "

"Who is the person who sincerely think?"

"Do not you know, O Muhammad, that he who loves gold and silver, he was not sincere. If you see someone who does not like the dinar and dirham, do not like praise and sanjunang, I can be sure that he is a sincere, then I left. During a servant still like the adulation and wealth and his heart was always tied to worldly pleasures, he was very obedient to me. "

Aided by the Devil 70 000 Her Puppies

"Do you know Muhammad, that I have 70,000 children. And every child has 70,000 syaithan.

Some have me assigned to interrupt the clergy. In part to interfere with the child - young children, partly to disturb the elderly, in part to interfere with the Wanta - old women, some of my children I was also assigned to Zahid.

I have children who like urinating on the human ear, so he slept on the prayers. without it, humans would not be sleepy at the time of prayers.

I have children who like to sow something in the eyes of people who are listening to lectures until they fell asleep and scholars reward erased.

I have a child who likes to be in the human tongue, if someone is doing good and then he lay out to man, then 99% of the reward will be deleted.

In every woman who walked, my son and syaithan sit on the hips and thighs, then decorate it so that everyone is watching. "

Syaithan also said, 'remove your hand ", then he took her hand and then syaithan also decorate nails.

"They are, kids - my son always meyusup and change from one state to another state, from one door to another door to tempt people to their crashing of their sincerity.

Finally they worship God without sincere, but they do not feel.

Do you know Muhammad? that there are monks who have been worshiping God for 70 years. Every sick man who prayed for her, recovered instantly. I kept teasing him until he committed adultery, murder and Kufr. "

The way the Devil Tempting

"Do you know Muhammad, a lie coming from me?

I am the first creature that lied.

Liar is a friend. whosoever shall swear by is lying, he is beloved.

Do you know Muhammad?

I swore to Adam and Eve with the name of God that I really - really advise him.

Swearing falsely is kegemaranku.

Ghibah (gossip) and Namimah (Adu sheep) pleasure.

False testimony joy.

The man who vowed to divorce his wife he was on the edge of sin even if only once, and although he was right. For anyone familiar with the word - the word for divorce, his wife becomes haraam for him. Then he will inherit until doomsday. so all children - children of adultery and she go to hell just because of one sentence, divorce.

O Muhammad, your people there who like playing stretching prayers. Every time he would stand for prayer, I whisper to him when I was a long time, you're still busy, then he manundanya until he was praying outside of time, then it struck kemukanya prayer.

If he managed to defeat me, I let him pray. But I whispered into his ear 'look left and your right', she began to turn around. at iatu I rub my hand and kissed his forehead and I said 'your prayers are not valid'

Did not you know Muhammad, a lot of people who turned in his prayer will be beaten.

If he prays alone, I tell him to hurry. he prayed like a chicken who pecks of rice.

if he managed to beat me and he was praying, I tie a rope around his neck, until he lifted his head before the imam, or put it before the priest.

You know that doing it off his prayer and his face will be transformed into a donkey's face.

If he managed to defeat me, I blow his nose until it evaporates in prayer. If he does not shut his mouth when mnguap, syaithan will go into dalamdirinya, and make it grow greedy and crazy world.

And she brought more obedient to me.

What happiness for you, while I ordered the poor to the prayer. padaknya I say, 'You are not obliged to pray, prayer is only mandatory for people who are affluent and healthy. the sick and the poor do not, if your life has changed just you pray. "

He died in disbelief. If he dies while leaving the prayer that God will see him in wrath.

O Muhammad, if I'm lying God will make me dust.

O Muhammad, would you be happy with your people and I spend one-sixth those of Islam? "
10 Things Requests Satan to God

"How many things that you asked of your Lord?"

"10 range"

"What?"

"I asked God to let me share in the wealth and the son of man, God will let me." Allah said,

"Share with the man in wealth and children. and janjikanlah them, except the devil promise not a hoax. "(Surat al-Isra: 64)

"Treasure is not dizakatkan, I ate it. I also ate from the forbidden foods and mixed with usury, I also eat the foods that are not read out the name of God.

I ask that God let me come along with those associated with his wife without refuge with Allah, then the demons come with her and the children born will be very obedient to syaithan.

I want to be able to come together with people who boarded the vehicle is not for a lawful purpose.

I asked God to make the bathroom as my home.

I asked God to make the market as masjidku.

I asked God to make poetry as Quranku.

I asked God to make my sleeping drunkard as a friend.

I ask that God gave you, then He will make those who spend their wealth to sinners as a brother. "

Allah says,

"People are wasteful are brothers - brothers syaithan. "(Surat al-Isra: 27).

"O Muhammad, I ask that God allowed me to see people as they could not see me.

And I ask that God give me the ability to flow in the human bloodstream.

God replied, "please", and I'm proud of it until doomsday.

Most people with me on the Day of Resurrection. "

He said: "O Muhammad, I can not mislead anyone at all, I can only whisper and flirt.

If I can be misleading, would not have left one ...!

As yourself, you can not give guidance at all, you only apostle who convey trust.

If you could give guidance, there would be no one disbelieve anything on this earth. You can only be a cause for people who have been determined miserable.

People who are happy are the people who have written happily since the mother's abdomen. And people who are miserable are miserable people who have written since the mother's womb. "

Prophet then read the verse:

"They will continue to quarrel except those blessed by Allah" (Surah Hud: 118 - 119)

also read,

"Surely God must have provisions in force" (Surat al-Ahzab: 38)

Satan then said:

"O Muhammad Messenger of Allah, destiny has been determined and the pens have dried destiny. Glory to God to make you the leader of the prophets and apostles, leaders of the people of Paradise, and that has made me the leader and leader of the sentient beings wretched inhabitants of hell. I'm the wretched displaced, this end I want to convey to you. and I do not lie. "

These treatises convey to our brethren, so that they understand correctly, whether the duties of the devil or Syaithan TSB. So that we can all know and can prevent it and does not follow the promptings and temptations of the devil or Syaithan.

Hopefully then we can at least make life more comfortable and make the place safer and our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment